Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 390 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 8% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,243 in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 60 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $981 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)