Cost of living in San Rafael, Argentina compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04941 USD / ARS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Rafael (Argentina) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $730 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $716 (ARS $14,483) in San Rafael.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (about 1 hour ago)