Cost of living in San Rafael, Argentina compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03349 USD / ARS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Rafael (Argentina) is 12% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $410 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $359 (ARS $10,724) in San Rafael.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,100 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mombasa costs Shilling500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Timisoara costs 1,800 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)