Cost of living comparison between San Pedro Sula, Honduras and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04421 USD / HNL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,091 (L 69,908) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)