Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05320 USD / MXN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 14% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,433 (Mex$ 64,530) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Harare costs $2.19 (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bogotá costs COL$180,663 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.080 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)