Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05317 USD / MXN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 15% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,323 (Mex$ 62,504) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,900 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $869 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$1,421 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alexandria costs E£ 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 3 hours ago)