Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos, Argentina compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04960 USD / ARS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos (Argentina) is 23% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $460 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $352 (ARS $7,103) in San Nicolás de los Arroyos.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$860 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.45 (42 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Omaha, Nebraska costs $10 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)