Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05350 USD / MXN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 12% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,512 (Mex$ 65,642) in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,017 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 11 FJ$ (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wollongong costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)