Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06250 USD / ARS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 5% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,276 (ARS $52,422) in San Martin de los Andes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨500 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 120,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irvine, California costs $6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $8 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €350 (43 minutes ago)