Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05207 USD / MXN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 7% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,392 (Mex$ 26,739) in San Luis Potosí.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Fes costs 15 Dirham (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 35,000 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)