Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05325 USD / MXN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 6% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,700 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,596 (Mex$ 29,974) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 17 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)