Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05333 USD / MXN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 7% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,900 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,776 (Mex$ 33,307) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mon Repos costs 3.97 TT$ (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amsterdam costs €0.10 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)