Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California, United States compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 450 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California (United States) is 35% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $9,330 in San Luis Obispo, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,900 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tallinn costs €1.36 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Suez costs E£ 12 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 54,610 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $90 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (35 minutes ago)