Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 640 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 54% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,799 in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medan costs Rp 5,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨19,314 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$7,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩3,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)