Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 663 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 52% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,803 in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (39 minutes ago)