Cost of living comparison between San Juan, Puerto Rico and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 580 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 52% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,713 in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 150,000 ₫ (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $22,900 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beirut costs 105,000 L£ (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 230 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)