Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01875 USD / PHP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 31% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,941 (Php210,171) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Kingston costs J$300 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 100 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Changsha costs 元2,500 (about 1 hour ago)