Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01855 USD / PHP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 31% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,453 (Php239,977) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $90 (26 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Maui costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €800 (about 3 hours ago)