Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04938 USD / ARS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 37% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $190 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $119 (ARS $2,418) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $100 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 2,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)