Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05402 USD / MXN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo (Mexico) is 11% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,473 (Mex$ 64,283) in San Jose del Cabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stuttgart costs €24 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)