Cost of living comparison between San Jose del Cabo, Mexico and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05371 USD / MXN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,451 (Mex$ 64,250) in San Jose del Cabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arezzo costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)