Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica, Costa Rica compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 739 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00178 USD / CRC
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica (Costa Rica) is 22% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,884 (₡ 2,743,862) in San Jose, Costa Rica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Budapest costs 650 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 18 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)