Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,015 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00180 USD / CRC
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 30% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,260 (₡ 1,816,224) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €14 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)