Cost of living in San Jose, California, United States vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 660 prices entered by 151 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2019.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Jose, California (United States) is 52% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $13,415 in San Jose, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $8,800 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 6.000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Samara costs руб 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Luis Obispo, California costs $2.41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 120,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Padang costs Rp 7,850 (about 2 hours ago)