Cost of living in San Francisco, California, United States compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,015 prices entered by 438 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Francisco, California (United States) is 62% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $30,345 in San Francisco, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $18,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Bern costs CHF 3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gloucester costs £1.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 800 (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨2,699 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨16 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 15 (23 minutes ago)