Cost of living comparison between San Francisco, California, United States and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,017 prices entered by 414 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Francisco, California (United States) is 65% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $30,874 in San Francisco, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $18,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Tampere costs €90 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khabarovsk costs руб 25 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kazan' costs руб 40,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)