Cost of living comparison between San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02087 USD / PHP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 55% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $971 (Php46,522) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $625 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prishtina costs €0.98 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagayan de Oro costs Php69 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (about 1 hour ago)