Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01918 USD / PHP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 16% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,101 (Php57,422) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $950 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Almaty costs 650 KZT (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $7 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aberdeen costs £1,505 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Haifa costs 2,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$148 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (about 2 hours ago)