Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01907 USD / PHP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 20% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,198 (Php62,802) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)