Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02007 USD / PHP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 42% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $712 (Php35,483) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Valencia costs €37 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.10 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (44 minutes ago)