Cost of living comparison between San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02016 USD / PHP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 52% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,141 (Php56,609) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$42,490 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (about 2 hours ago)