Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01996 USD / PHP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 40% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,684 (Php84,379) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tokyo costs ¥777,666 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 4,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Casablanca costs 7 Dirham (26 minutes ago)