Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01927 USD / PHP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 19% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,135 (Php58,883) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $950 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Udine costs €29 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 3,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元16,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Novi Sad costs 156 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kochi costs ₨36,000 (about 1 hour ago)