Cost of living comparison between San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca, Argentina and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.06581 USD / ARS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca (Argentina) is 9% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,832 (ARS $43,026) in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (35 minutes ago)