Cost of living in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca, Argentina compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.06475 USD / ARS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca (Argentina) is 10% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,251 (ARS $34,770) in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rzeszów costs 600 zł (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bologna costs €2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)