Cost of living in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca, Argentina compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04090 USD / ARS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca (Argentina) is 9% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,400 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $4,930 (ARS $120,554) in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)