Cost of living in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca, Argentina compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05780 USD / ARS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca (Argentina) is 9% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $5,915 (ARS $102,344) in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lviv costs 4.00₴ (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Mashhad costs ﷼ 60,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sheffield costs £450 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Richmond, Virginia costs $7,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 12,000 ден (27 minutes ago)