Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 USD / CLP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 8% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,225 (CH$2,111,721) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $3.99 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nouméa costs 40,000 Franc (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €60 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Iloilo costs Php96 (about 1 hour ago)