Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00151 USD / CLP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 7% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,354 (CH$1,555,154) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Madrid costs €1,999,999,999,999,999,966,445,568 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)