Cost of living comparison between San Felipe, Chile and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00149 USD / CLP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 8% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,517 (CH$2,368,584) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 2 hours ago)