Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05649 USD / MXN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 9% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,198 (Mex$ 21,213) in San Cristobal de las Casas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)