Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05353 USD / MXN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 7% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,100 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,019 (Mex$ 19,042) in San Cristobal de las Casas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $90 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Campinas costs R$ 95 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$25 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 300 som (about 1 hour ago)