Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04971 USD / MXN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 10% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,100 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $986 (Mex$ 19,828) in San Cristobal de las Casas.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Vancouver costs C$1,362 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fargo costs $21,845 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 57 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Brasília costs R$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in London costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leipzig costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)