Cost of living comparison between San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06592 USD / ARS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 13% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,398 (ARS $51,556) in San Carlos de Bariloche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (29 minutes ago)