Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06414 USD / ARS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 11% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,329 (ARS $51,894) in San Carlos de Bariloche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Asheville, North Carolina costs $70 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sacramento, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)