Cost of living comparison between San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06309 USD / ARS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 11% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,611 (ARS $57,229) in San Carlos de Bariloche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,579 kn (about 1 hour ago)