Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06290 USD / ARS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 11% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,318 (ARS $52,746) in San Carlos de Bariloche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (38 minutes ago)