Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05747 USD / ARS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 17% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,690 (ARS $46,809) in San Carlos de Bariloche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,440 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Halifax costs C$34 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $44 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Moresby costs 10 Kina (about 1 hour ago)