Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26691 USD / TRY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 14% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $760 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $655 (2,455TL) in Samsun.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €900 (6 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)