Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21386 USD / TRY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 19% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $620 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $502 (2,346TL) in Samsun.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (about 2 hours ago)