Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00012 USD / UZS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 22% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $5,068 (40,840,961 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $813 (30 minutes ago)