Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Samarkand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Samarkand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00024 USD / UZS *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 22% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,400 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $4,974 (20,492,337 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Anyang costs ₩4,600 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $42 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stavanger costs kr 327,600 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €350 (about 2 hours ago)