Cost of living in Samara, Russia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01694 USD / RUB
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samara (Russia) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,200 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,152 (руб 127,042) in Samara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php3,000 (43 minutes ago)