Cost of living comparison between Salzburg, Austria and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.088 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is 38% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,174 (€4,754) in Salzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 80,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Northampton costs £25 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (43 minutes ago)