Cost of living in Salvaleón de Higüey, Dominican Republic compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02010 USD / DOP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvaleón de Higüey (Dominican Republic) is 7% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,300 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,134 (RD$ 106,186) in Salvaleón de Higüey.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$20 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €42 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 150 kr (32 minutes ago)