Cost of living comparison between Salvador, Brazil and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 718 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28777 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,163 (R$ 10,991) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.38 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)