Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04633 USD / MXN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 4% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,992 (Mex$ 64,575) in Saltillo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Flint, Michigan costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)