Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05270 USD / MXN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 8% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,373 (Mex$ 26,052) in Saltillo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Calgary costs C$0.87 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 100 Pataca (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,200 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Orenburg costs руб 1,200 (22 minutes ago)