Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05298 USD / MXN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 8% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,800 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,654 (Mex$ 31,224) in Saltillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 400 (36 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Miami, Florida costs $1.47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $605 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (about 2 hours ago)