Cost of living in Salta, Argentina compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06252 USD / ARS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salta (Argentina) is 6% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $529 (ARS $8,454) in Salta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)