Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 940 prices entered by 163 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 24% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,090 in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,900 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $807 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plymouth costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 10,000 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)