Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 956 prices entered by 157 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 17% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,373 in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (about 1 hour ago)