Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 14% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,276 in Salinas, Ecuador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$3,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)