Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 14% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,850 in Salinas, Ecuador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)