Cost of living in Salerno, Italy compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.054 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salerno (Italy) is 50% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,744 (€3,552) in Salerno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)