Cost of living in Salerno, Italy vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.131 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salerno (Italy) is 29% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,749 (€3,315) in Salerno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,900 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Najran costs ﷼ 10 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)