Cost of living in Salem, India vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01403 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salem (India) is 17% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $710 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $588 (₨41,905) in Salem.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $90 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$780 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)