Cost of living in Salem, India compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01433 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salem (India) is 17% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $740 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $614 (₨42,867) in Salem.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rabat costs 245 Dirham (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$559 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)