Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00007 USD / IDR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 29% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $650 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $464 (Rp 6,207,455) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (42 minutes ago)