Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.138 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 9% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,395 (€2,105) in Salamanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,200 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,750TL (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)