Cost of living comparison between Salamanca, Spain and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.091 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 15% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,601 (€3,302) in Salamanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)