Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.155 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 11% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,438 (€2,111) in Salamanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €8 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,981 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Windhoek costs 17 N$ (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 300 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anyang costs ₩533,000 (about 1 hour ago)