Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.177 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 16% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,677 (€2,275) in Salamanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2,541 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 98 zł (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.70 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 164 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)