Cost of living comparison between Salamanca, Spain and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.076 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 15% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,728 (€3,464) in Salamanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,890 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 6.00TL (34 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (35 minutes ago)