Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.597 USD / OMR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 8% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,592 (﷼ 998) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,643 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €65 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 172,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chapeco costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallahassee, Florida costs $38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 1 hour ago)