Cost of living in Salalah, Oman vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.597 USD / OMR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 7% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,467 (﷼ 950) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,300 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $55 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $239 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)