Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03089 USD / THB
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 15% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,000 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $850 (27,524 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.80 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (38 minutes ago)