Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 36% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,867 in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,300 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Sydney costs AU$6.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨38,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 70 Pataca (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Solapur costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)