Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.179 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 81% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,079 (€4,309) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$1,075 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Indore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)