Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.165 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 22% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,176 (€2,725) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,000TL (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (44 minutes ago)