Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.175 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 26% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,389 (€2,885) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,700 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (32 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (40 minutes ago)