Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.226 USD / GBP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 55% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,858 (£3,963) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (about 1 hour ago)