Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.270 USD / GBP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 41% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $10,282 (£8,093) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $7,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.10 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,643 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €65 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 172,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chapeco costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallahassee, Florida costs $38 (about 1 hour ago)