Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.295 USD / GBP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 43% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $10,984 (£8,480) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $7,700 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $953 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (about 2 hours ago)