Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.315 USD / GBP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 44% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $10,514 (£7,993) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $7,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,338 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Alicante costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Verona costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)