Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.335 USD / GBP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 45% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $11,170 (£8,364) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $7,700 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)