Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.393 USD / GBP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 47% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $10,319 (£7,405) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $7,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Udine costs €29 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 3,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元16,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Novi Sad costs 156 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kochi costs ₨36,000 (about 1 hour ago)