Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.165 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 20% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,880 (€2,471) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $4,574 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Winnipeg costs C$1.21 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Midland, Texas costs $2,440 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salta costs ARS $750,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Flint, Michigan costs $55 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)