Cost of living in Saint-Denis, Reunion compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.186 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Denis (Reunion) is 36% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,025 (€4,237) in Saint-Denis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,700 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stavanger costs kr 250 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (37 minutes ago)