Cost of living in Saint-Denis, Reunion compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.054 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Denis (Reunion) is 54% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,801 (€4,555) in Saint-Denis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (31 minutes ago)