Cost of living in Saint-Denis, Reunion compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.079 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Denis (Reunion) is 46% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,644 (€3,378) in Saint-Denis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Muscat costs ﷼ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Leicester costs £14 (about 1 hour ago)