Cost of living in Sahiwal, Pakistan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00951 USD / PKR *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sahiwal (Pakistan) is 14% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $400 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $346 (₨36,389) in Sahiwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元736 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 70,000 Shilling (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nador costs 50 Dirham (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)