Cost of living in Sahiwal, Pakistan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00878 USD / PKR *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sahiwal (Pakistan) is 15% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $410 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $347 (₨39,554) in Sahiwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 15,000 ﷼ (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $160 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazilli costs 6.00TL (about 1 hour ago)