Cost of living in Saharanpur, India compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01501 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saharanpur (India) is 9% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $625 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $569 (₨37,913) in Saharanpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Innsbruck costs €60 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)