Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00914 USD / JPY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is 48% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,002 (¥437,936) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,700 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Santiago de Cali costs COL$3,600 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 18 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,400 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Edmonton costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)