Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00912 USD / JPY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is 59% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,982 (¥546,516) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (33 minutes ago)