Cost of living comparison between Sabratah, Libya and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.716 USD / LYD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 9% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $816 (1,140 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $22,900 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beirut costs 105,000 L£ (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 230 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)