Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.710 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 6% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $664 (936 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $625 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorakhpur costs ₨12,198 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Haifa costs 50 ₪ (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 400 (about 2 hours ago)