Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.702 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 8% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $538 (767 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hanover costs €0.60 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 20 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 80 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)