Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.738 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 27% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,520 (2,060 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1.02 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)