Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.075 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 21% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,933 (€3,658) in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1.96 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (41 minutes ago)