Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24556 USD / PLN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 4% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $478 (1,947 zł) in Rzeszów.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 99 kr (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nottingham costs £966 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)