Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.26620 USD / PLN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 7% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,000 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,857 (6,977 zł) in Rzeszów.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 30 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 26 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨63,923 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €37 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £409 (39 minutes ago)