Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26796 USD / PLN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 7% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,700 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,578 (5,890 zł) in Rzeszów.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (40 minutes ago)