Cost of living in Rudnyy, Kazakhstan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00306 USD / KZT
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rudnyy (Kazakhstan) is 25% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $890 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $670 (218,851 KZT) in Rudnyy.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 6 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $697 (about 6 hours ago)