Cost of living in Rudnyy, Kazakhstan vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00263 USD / KZT
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rudnyy (Kazakhstan) is 28% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $840 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $605 (229,608 KZT) in Rudnyy.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 468 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,541 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tumkur costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)