Cost of living in Rousse, Bulgaria compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.637 USD / BGN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rousse (Bulgaria) is 4% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $780 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $746 (1,171 лв) in Rousse.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)